Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Olympic Artwork


This is my olympic artwork.  Behind the picture of me you can see my tessellation.  A Tessellation is a repeating that doesn't overlap.  I measured up a triangle sides that were  3.8 cm to make a hexagon.   I used pastel to colour in my tessellation.

In my art work I have to write the 3 value because they are respect, excellence and friendship. We had to write similes and metaphor, similes is a sences with the word like or as for example I I’m as strong as a warrior rowing toward the finish line.  A Metaphor is a figure of speech].  The person I choose was a rower and also he looks strong like Kaleb because we had the same one and we both laugh.

Here’s a challenge for you can you see the triangle in the hexagon.

Screenshot 2016-09-22 at 9.57.34 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment